To print using a college-owned computer, simply use the File > Print function. You can print to any printer on our network (this only works while on campus).
If you would like to print using a personally-owned computer, visit print.snc.edu and follow the prompts. You can print to any printer on our network from anywhere.
The cost for black and white printing is 4¢ per page, while color is 12¢ per page. All charges are applied to your department printing account.
Multi-function printers (MFPs) can be used to make copies at the same cost as printing. You can also use MFPs to scan documents; there is no cost for scanning as these documents are emailed to you. All multi-function printers on campus are provided by a lease contract with Marco. All support requests should be directed at the ITS Service Desk, where we will first see if it's an issue that we can handle quickly and in-house (toner replacement, paper jam, etc). If we determine that a Marco technician needs to be called, we'll submit a ticket to them. They will then respond in person within 4 business hours (Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm).
How to add a printer to college-owned computers:
- On the Start Menu, click the "Self Service" folder.
- Click on "Install Network Printer" to install a non-public printer (i.e. a printer in your office, not available to students), or you can click on "Install Public Printer" to install a publicly accessible printer.
- Once the list of printers displays, double click on the printer you wish to use and wait for the install to finish.
1. In Finder click on Applications, open the "Self Service" application
2. On the right under Categories click "Install Printers"
3. Once the list of printers displays click the "Install Printer" button underneath the printer you wish to use and wait for the install to finish.
Please contact the ITS Service Desk for assistance.