- To access network drives off campus navigate to https://www.snc.edu/netstorage.
- When prompted, enter your six-letter Login ID, and password.
- Once authenticated you will be able to navigate to the specific folder and file needed.
- Navigate to the specific folder and file needed.
- Right click on the file and click "Download".
- After the file has been downloaded you may work on the file.
NOTE: Changes made on downloaded file will not affect the file stored on the network drive. The file will need to be uploaded to the network drive to reflect any changes made.
- Navigate to the specific folder.
- Click the upload button on the top right of the browser window.
- In the upload window click "Browse".
- Locate the file that needs to be uploaded and click "Open". The file will now upload to the network drive.