Mathematica is used by SNC students and faculty for making mathematical equations easier to compute, and graphing the equations to view the data.
To install it, you must first get the activation key, then download and install the program.
Get the activation key
- Visit the Wolfram login page.
- Sign in using your SNC email account.
- Submit the form by selecting the department that you need Mathematica for and entering your anticipated graduation month/year.
- You will then be given the activation key along with a link to download the program (the activation key will also be emailed to you).
- From the link provided in step 4 above, download the install file. This will take some time.
- Follow the prompts to run the install and launch Mathematica.
- Enter the activation key when prompted.