SPSS is is a software package used for interactive, or batched, statistical analysis. Our campus license can be used by Faculty, Staff, and Students for academic purposes only.
- Send an email to email@example.com to request the SPSS activation code. After you receive the code from the Service Desk, continue with the following steps.
- Download the SPSS installer file below that matches your computer's operating system:
- Windows 64 bit installer (Windows 8 & 10)
- Windows 32 bit installer for older computers (Windows 7)
- Mac installer
- Click on the installer to start installing SPSS.
- Follow the prompts on the installer, hitting Agree and Continue when asked.
- NOTE: There will be a few areas to change settings to install. Please leave them at their default setting.
- After installation has finished, launch SPSS.
- Click the Activate Now button.
- Choose “Authorized User” and enter the activation code supplied by ITS Service Desk.