These instructions apply to students, faculty, and staff of St. Norbert College and Medical College of Wisconsin.
Send your document to the "Follow Me" print queue using one of these two methods:
- Email your document to "email@example.com" from your SNC or MCW email account.
- From a college-owned computer, SNC faculty and staff can use the traditional "File > Print" function and choose the "Follow Me" printer.
Your print job will remain in a queue for up to 24 hours, waiting for you to release it. Print charges are applied when you release the document. Any document that is in the queue for 24 hours will be automatically removed (no charges apply).
To release a print job, walk up to any printer and login using one of these methods:
- scan the QR code with your smartphone
- swipe your ID card (if it has a card swipe)
- enter your six-letter login ID and password
Once logged in, follow the prompts on the screen to release your document.
You can also release the print job using the Print Release Web App.