ITS Service Desk

Working with Spectrum

Spectrum (formerly Time Warner Cable) provides cable TV services to all residence halls, including college houses and Premontre & Xanten Halls. Spectrum also provides internet service to all college houses and Premontre & Xanten Halls.

How To Get Support

If you live in a college house or Premontre & Xanten Halls, please contact Spectrum directly at 844-725-4323 for support. They will work with you over the phone to troubleshoot. And if they need to send out a technician, you can work out a mutually agreeable time.

If after calling Spectrum you still need assistance, contact the ITS Service Desk.

How To Upgrade Your Service

If you'd like to upgrade your internet or TV service, you can also call Spectrum at 833-697-7328 to find out about additional packages and pricing. All fees for upgrades must be paid by the student.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.