ITS Service Desk

How To Change Your Name

If your name changes (i.e. you get married, add a nickname, etc), notify the appropriate office indicated below. If your name change will also require a change in your email address, information in the following article may be helpful:

Note: Your six-letter login ID is permanent and never changes.


If you are a new, incoming student, who has made a deposit but not yet enrolled in classes, notify the Admission office.

All other students notify the Registrar's office.


Notify the Human Resources office.


Notify the Alumni Relations office.


Have more questions? Submit a request