ITS Service Desk

How To Dispose of Computers, Monitors, Electronic Equipment

If you have an old college-owned computer or monitor or any type of college-owned electronic equipment, we at the ITS Service Desk will handle its disposal. There are two ways to do this:

  1. Just let us know via phone (920-403-4040) or email (, and we'll come to your office and pick it up.
  2. Bring it to the Service Desk (Cofrin 119).

Examples of equipment that we'll take include:

  • computers
  • monitors
  • external hard drives, CD drives
  • cables, wires
  • calculators, adding machines
  • telephones
  • projectors
  • etc.

Individual departments and employees of the college must not throw away any of the above types of equipment. We contract with a state certified recycler to ensure the proper handling of this equipment at the end of its lifecycle.

Have more questions? Submit a request