If you're in a room that has a Neat Bar or Board, and you'd like to share your screen but don't have an active Zoom call, follow these steps to share your screen with the room.
- From the Neat Board's home screen, click on "Share Content"
- Now, you'll see some important information to share your screen into the call. Keep this window up on the Neatboard as you will need the "Sharing Key" in a few steps.
- From your device, open Zoom.
- With Zoom open, click on "Share Screen" while looking at the Home tab in the Zoom app.
- At the prompt for "Sharing Key" or "Meeting ID", enter the "Sharing Key" from the Neat Bar or Board. Click "Share Screen", and you will share your screen with the call.
- When you'd like to stop sharing, move your mouse to the top of the screen, and click "Stop Share".