Follow these steps to set up multi-factor authentication on a new device.
NOTE: If you no longer have access to your previous device, or an alternate form of MFA, you must contact the ITS Service Desk in order to add a new device.
1. On your new mobile device:
iPhone/iPad: download the Okta Verify app from the App Store
Android: download the Okta Verify app from Google Play.
2. On your computer:
- Navigate to sso.snc.edu.
Enter your SNC email address and click Next.
- Enter your SNC account password and click Verify
- Authenticate using your previous device, or alternate form of MFA.
- From the Okta Dashboard click on your username, then settings.
- Under Security methods, next to Okta Verify, click set up another.
- Authenticate with MFA
Click Set Up to continue setting up Multi Factor Authentication with your Okta account
3. Set up Okta Verify Mobile App:
Open Okta Verify on your mobile device, tap Get Started, and follow the instructions to Scan a QR code and add your SNC Okta account. Note: For Account Type, you can choose Organization