All passwords must meet the following requirements:
- Length of at least 15 characters (maximum 127)
- Contain at least 3 of the following 4 categories:
- Uppercase letters (A-Z)
- Lowercase letters (a-z)
- Numbers (0-9)
- Special characters (!, #, %, SPACE)
- Cannot contain your first name, last name, or login ID.
Social Security Number
If you don't have a social security number, use the last 4 digits of your St. Norbert College ID number.
Nine-digit ID number
If you don't know your nine-digit ID number, contact the appropriate office for assistance:
|Incoming Students||Office of Admissions|
|Incoming International Students||Center for Global Engagement|
|Alumni||Alumni & Parent Relations|
|Faculty, Staff, Retirees||Human Resources|
|Others||ITS Service Desk|
If you attempt to change your password and get an "error code 53", that simply means that the password you entered does not meet the above requirements. Double check the length, make sure it doesn't contain any part of your name, and make sure it includes 3 of the above 4 categories of characters.
If you still get the same error, please check it again. Seriously, we see this often, where a user is just forgetting one of the requirements. And if you still need assistance, please contact the ITS Service Desk.
To test your new password, simply visit gmail.com and login with your SNC email address and your new password.
- How to change your Banner password
- How to change your Knightline password
- Microsoft Password Requirements Document