Students, staff, and faculty have access to the Geographical Information System, ArcGIS Online. If you are looking to use ArcGIS Online, you can request access by contacting the ITS Service Desk, who will coordinate with our Academic Technology team to get you set up.
- Once you have been given access to ArcGIS, you will receive an email inviting you to sign up. To get started click the link in the invitation email. If you are having trouble finding the email do a search in Gmail for messages from firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the join page, select By creating an account then Next
- On the next screen click Using Google
- Choose your SNC Google account from the list
- Once you get to the My Profile page, you are all set!