Follow these steps to install a printer on a college-owned computer.
- On the Start Menu, click the "Self Service" folder.
- Double click on "Install Network Printer" to install a non-public printer (i.e. a printer in your office, not available to students)
- OR -
Double click on "Install Public Printer" to install a publicly accessible printer.
- Once the list of printers displays, double click on the printer you wish to use and wait for the install to finish.
- In Finder click on Applications, open the "Self Service" application.
- On the right under Categories click "Install Printers".
- Once the list of printers displays click the "Install Printer" button underneath the printer you wish to use and wait for the install to finish.
All college-owned computers already have a printer installed called "Follow Me". Use that printer to print to any printer on campus (no need to install each printer). More details are available at print.snc.edu.