Follow these steps to uninstall a printer on a college-owned computer.
- From the Start Menu, click "Settings" (the little gear icon).
- Click "Devices".
- Click "Printers & scanners" on the left.
- In the list on the right, click the printer you want to remove, then click the "Remove device" button.
- Open System Preferences.
- Click on "Printers & Scanners"
- Select the printer you wish to remove from the list on the left.
- Click the minus sign below the list and then click "Delete Printer".
Do not uninstall the printer named "Follow Me".