Our system status web page will keep you informed of system outages and service interruptions. You can view this information on the following web site:
By using this site, you can choose to receive notifications of incidents by email or by text message. You can also choose to receive notifications of only a specific incident. And you can view the log of past incidents.
How do I verify my subscription?
- When subscribing by email, you will receive an email message containing a link that you must click to confirm your request.
- When subscribing via text message, you will receive a text message asking you to reply "YES" to confirm your request.
Notifications are not sent until you confirm your subscription request.
What notifications are sent?
- When subscribing by email, you will receive notifications when an incident is created, updated, and resolved.
- When subscribing by text message, you will only receive notifications when an incident is created and resolved (you will not receive updates in between).
- See information below about receiving notifications via Twitter.
How do I unsubscribe?
- To unsubscribe from email notifications, click the "Unsubscribe" link included at the bottom of any email you've received.
- To unsubscribe from text message notifications, reply "STOP" to any message.
Is there any other way to get updates?
Yes indeed. All status updates are also posted on our Twitter account (@sncits). If you also use Twitter, you can follow us and turn on notifications so that you will also receive a text message of all updates we tweet. More information is available from the Twitter Help Center.
Updates are also posted as a popup on all pages of the ITS website as well as here in our Knowledge Base and in Moodle.
Additional status dashboards:
These are some links to the status dashboards of other services that we use. If you experience any trouble with these services, we strongly encourage you to check their status to see if they're already working on it:
- Apple - https://www.apple.com/support/systemstatus/
- Blackboard - https://status.blackboard.com/
- FortiGuard - https://www.fortiguard.com/service-status
- Google Workspace - https://www.google.com/appsstatus (includes Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Meet, etc.)
- Kaltura - https://status.kaltura.com/
- Knight Domains - https://status.reclaimhosting.com/781216409
- Loom - https://status.loom.com/
- OpenLMS - https://status.openlms.net/
- Respondus - https://support.respondus.com/
- Skype - https://support.skype.com/en/status/
- Slate - https://status.technolutions.net/
- Zoom - https://status.zoom.us/
Well understood. Thanks for this guide!
Anyway, I just wanna also share my experience during signing up. In case you encountered an error saying "zendesk refused to connect", try to change your browser settings and allow third-party cookies. This should resolve the issue. Good luck and more power!
Article is closed for comments.