In November 2019, we launched a new service to keep you informed of system outages and service interruptions. You can view this information on the following web site:
By using this new site, you can choose to receive notifications of incidents by email or by text message. You can also choose to receive notifications of only a specific incident. And you can view the log of past incidents.
Note that all email notifications will come from "firstname.lastname@example.org".
How do I verify my subscription?
- When subscribing by email, you will receive an email message containing a link that you must click to confirm your request.
- When subscribing via text message, will will receive a message asking you to reply "YES" to confirm your request.
Notifications are not sent until you confirm your subscription request.
What notifications are sent?
- When subscribing by email, you will receive notifications when an incident is created, updated, and resolved.
- When subscribing by text message, you will only receive notifications when an incident is created and resolved (you will not receive updates in between).
How do I unsubscribe?
- To unsubscribe from email notifications, click the "Unsubscribe" link included at the bottom of all emails.
- To unsubscribe from text message notifications, reply "STOP" to any message.
Is there any other way to get updates?
Yes indeed, thanks for asking. We've connected our status updates to our Twitter account @sncits. So all updates are also tweeted. Knowing this, you can turn on notifications so that you will also receive a text message each time we tweet. More information is available from the Twitter Help Center.