In November 2019, we launched a new service to keep you informed of system outages and service interruptions. You can view this information on the following web site:
By using this new site, you can choose to receive notifications of incidents by email or by text message. You can also choose to receive notifications of only a specific incident. And you can view the log of past incidents.
Note that all email notifications will come from "firstname.lastname@example.org".
How do I verify my subscription?
- When subscribing by email, you will receive an email message containing a link that you must click to confirm your request.
- When subscribing via text message, will will receive a message asking you to reply "YES" to confirm your request.
Notifications are not sent until you confirm your subscription request.
What notifications are sent?
- When subscribing by email, you will receive notifications when an incident is created, updated, and resolved.
- When subscribing by text message, you will only receive notifications when an incident is created and resolved (you will not receive updates in between).
- See information below about receiving notifications via Twitter.
How do I unsubscribe?
- To unsubscribe from email notifications, click the "Unsubscribe" link included at the bottom of all emails.
- To unsubscribe from text message notifications, reply "STOP" to any message.
Is there any other way to get updates?
Yes indeed. All status updates are also posted on our Twitter account (@sncits). If you also use Twitter, you can follow us and turn on notifications so that you will also receive a text message of all updates we tweet. More information is available from the Twitter Help Center.